My thanks to a lady supporter, JS, for alerting me to an outstanding article by Nick Ross in the Sunday Mail of 26 May (link below). The Daily Mail and Sunday Mail continue to lead the field with intelligent and courageous analysis of gender-related matters. Other than when Janet Street-Porter is writing for them, anyway.
- Video of police shooting and killing Kajieme Powell (25)
- Theresa May’s proposals on domestic abuse
- Our poster on children’s rights and fathers’ rights has been taken down, after three weeks
- Women’s share of income tax payments declines (2011/12 v 2010/11)
- Single people will be forced to join families
- Bullying husbands face jail under new proposals by Theresa May
- Carnell Smith speaks about paternity fraud – Detroit Conference on Men’s Issues
- Harry, thank you.
- Herbert Purdy’s blog
- ‘Male Students in Crisis’ conference to go ahead