An interesting piece by John the Other for AVfM, concerning an alleged ‘frosh rape chant’ at the University of British Columbia. The term ‘frosh’ is used in North America in the same way we’d use ‘Fresher’ in the UK, and ‘frosh week’ is the week at the start of the academic year in which new students acclimatise themselves to their new environment.
- Kathy Gyngell: ‘We ignore the collapse of marriage at our peril’
- Appeal donations pass £3,000
- Special Snowflake wins her second ‘Lying Feminist of the Month’ award
- Kathy Gyngell: ‘Pity John Humphrys…’.
- Two important donations to the J4MB appeal – £15 and £1,000
- Jogger ‘stable’ after brushing against toxic amphibian
- Crowdfunder stands at £1,605. Angry Harry talks about donating to causes you believe in.
- Crowdfunder – an important notice
- David Cameron refuses to wear a ‘This is what a feminist looks like’ T-shirt
- Election crowdfunder has already passed the £1,000 mark
- North Dakota, help your children!
- Help J4MB launch our general election campaign – £3,045 raised already
- Herbert Purdy: ‘Divorce – get the judges out of it!’
- Angry Harry on AVfM, Paul Elam, and the demise of feminism
- Please help us raise £39,500 to finance a major advertising campaign before the 2015 general election
- Ian Young’s interview on BBC Radio Nottingham
- Asda checkout staff in equal pay fight: Female workers may challenge bosses in court over claims men are paid more
- Sir Bob Geldof: ‘Please Help Us Resolve this Once & For ALL!’
- Julie Borowski’s new video