An interesting piece by John the Other for AVfM, concerning an alleged ‘frosh rape chant’ at the University of British Columbia. The term ‘frosh’ is used in North America in the same way we’d use ‘Fresher’ in the UK, and ‘frosh week’ is the week at the start of the academic year in which new students acclimatise themselves to their new environment.
- Mancheeze illustrates why she won our ‘Gormless Woman of the Month’ award
- Karen Straughan: ’25 men talking crap about male privilege: Part 1′
- Home Office consultation exercise – the charade that we always said it was
- Ieuan Morgan publicly challenges Laura Bates
- A donor: ‘Jeremy Hunt’s comments make me sick’
- Paul Elam: ‘Rape accusations are all lies until proven otherwise’
- Discussion with five engineering students at Brunel University
- Elizabeth Fogarty: ‘Feminism is the sociological manifestation of Munchausen Syndrome’
- Science vs Feminism: ‘Intimate Partner Violence – Worldwide’
- Hannah Wallen: ‘Dangerous rape myths – Part 2′
- Professor Janice Fiamengo
- Female firefighters – coming soon, to a fire near you? Fingers crossed!
- Terrence Popp: ‘Can’t cut the mustard’
- William Collins’s open letter to the ‘New Scientist’
- J4MB launches its 2015 general election manifesto
- New York City Fire Department drops physical test to boost female hiring
- Hannah Wallen: ‘Dangerous Rape Myths: Part 1′
- Karen Woodall: ‘Squaring the circle – contact denial as coercive control?’
- Will you take the red pill?
- Hot Crazy Matrix – a Man’s Guide to Women