Our thanks to ‘The Rights of Man’ http://therightsofman.typepad.co.uk for alerting us to this short piece by Ally Fogg, a Guardian journalist:
- David Cameron: Toady of the Year (2014)
- Intimate Partner Violence: Women are as physically aggressive as men (or more aggressive) in their relationships with spouses or opposite-sex partners
- Intimate Partner Violence: facts and statistics.
- Angry Harry interviews Mike Buchanan
- Dominic Lawson: Jobs for the girls and why it’s MEN who’ll soon be suing for sexual discrimination
- Angry Harry: What is ‘Stop Violence Against Men Day’?
- Mike Buchanan’s discussions on London Live TV, 22 August
- Feminists – what you do
- Herbert Purdy: ‘Rotherham: Girls need fathers. Hello?’
- Jo Swinson MP – Whiny Feminist of the Month
- Leniency shown towards women – suspended prison sentences
- Jessica Valenti: Gormless Feminist of the Month
- Terrence Popp’s presentation at the Detroit conference
- Lying Feminist of the Month – Roz Hardie, CEO of OBJECT, a feminist campaign organisation
- An Iranian man in London is trying to stop his wife having their baby son circumcised
- Feminists are stupid. Throw facts at them.
- Natalie Mortimer, 25-year-old nurse, struck off after she was jailed for falsely accusing her own grandfather of rape in bid to get her inheritance early
- Douglas Carswell MP defects from the Conservatives, joins UKIP
- Julie Bindel: ‘Criminalising coercive control will not help victims of domestic abuse.’
- Will the artificial womb bring about men’s liberation?