An interesting example of violence by proxy. It appears the woman who made the false rape allegation hasn’t even been charged, while her boyfriend has been found guilty of assault, and punished:
- Appeal donations pass £3,000
- Special Snowflake wins her second ‘Lying Feminist of the Month’ award
- Kathy Gyngell: ‘Pity John Humphrys…’.
- Two important donations to the J4MB appeal – £15 and £1,000
- Jogger ‘stable’ after brushing against toxic amphibian
- Crowdfunder stands at £1,605. Angry Harry talks about donating to causes you believe in.
- Crowdfunder – an important notice
- David Cameron refuses to wear a ‘This is what a feminist looks like’ T-shirt
- Election crowdfunder has already passed the £1,000 mark
- North Dakota, help your children!
- Help J4MB launch our general election campaign – £2,820 raised already
- Herbert Purdy: ‘Divorce – get the judges out of it!’
- Angry Harry on AVfM, Paul Elam, and the demise of feminism
- Please help us raise £39,500 to finance a major advertising campaign before the 2015 general election
- Ian Young’s interview on BBC Radio Nottingham
- Asda checkout staff in equal pay fight: Female workers may challenge bosses in court over claims men are paid more
- Sir Bob Geldof: ‘Please Help Us Resolve this Once & For ALL!’
- Julie Borowski’s new video
- Paul Elam interview