We’re big fans of a 23-year-old American MHRA, Victor Zen. This is his new video, not a short one (23:59) but well worth watching from beginning to end. It’s mainly a critique of a talk given by a feminist at a TEDx event at the University of Georgia. If you don’t have the time to watch the whole piece, at least watch the section from 5:46 – 7:29, in which Victor finds a novel use for a power drill.
- A donor: ‘Jeremy Hunt’s comments make me sick’
- Paul Elam: ‘Rape accusations are all lies until proven otherwise’
- Discussion with five engineering students at Brunel University
- Elizabeth Fogarty: ‘Feminism is the sociological manifestation of Munchausen Syndrome’
- Science vs Feminism: ‘Intimate Partner Violence – Worldwide’
- Hannah Wallen: ‘Dangerous rape myths – Part 2′
- Professor Janice Fiamengo
- Female firefighters – coming soon, to a fire near you? Fingers crossed!
- Terrence Popp: ‘Can’t cut the mustard’
- William Collins’s open letter to the ‘New Scientist’
- J4MB launches its 2015 general election manifesto
- New York City Fire Department drops physical test to boost female hiring
- Hannah Wallen: ‘Dangerous Rape Myths: Part 1′
- Karen Woodall: ‘Squaring the circle – contact denial as coercive control?’
- Will you take the red pill?
- Hot Crazy Matrix – a Man’s Guide to Women
- Ian Young interviewed on ‘The Vaughan Report’, Time 107.5FM
- William Collins: ‘Universal Suffrage in the UK’
- Janet Bloomfield: ’13 Women Who Lied About Being Raped And Why They Did It’
- Why women whine