We’re big fans of a 23-year-old American MHRA, Victor Zen. This is his new video, not a short one (23:59) but well worth watching from beginning to end. It’s mainly a critique of a talk given by a feminist at a TEDx event at the University of Georgia. If you don’t have the time to watch the whole piece, at least watch the section from 5:46 – 7:29, in which Victor finds a novel use for a power drill.
- Monica Edwards on teaching men not to rape
- @NamuStarcraft on the oppression of breasts by bras
- Feminists: why do they make it so easy?
- This never happens
- A silly image of a silly young lady on a silly feminist’s website
- Jim Muldoon: ‘Why feminists are quiet on Rotherham’
- Aged 16-34? Have you had more than enough of Laura Bates’s everyday whining? Can you make it to Cardiff next Tuesday evening? Then this is for you.
- Mike Buchanan to be interviewed by the BBC on the historic vote in Scotland tomorrow
- AVfM publishes our new piece on our public challenge of Theresa May
- Herbert Purdy comments on a feminist journalist’s account of the Oscar Pistorius trial verdicts
- Ally Fogg: ‘Chris Grayling can ignore prison rape. Hundreds of victims have no such luxury.’
- Kathy Gyngell: ‘Carney should start worrying about the pound and stop playing to the feminist gallery’
- This site will be less active over the coming few weeks
- My challenge of the feminist behind the Mancheeze blog, over an apparent allegation of racism
- Profile of a Misogynist: Mike Buchanan
- Our public challenge of Mark Carney, Governor, Bank of England
- Herbert Purdy comments on the Home Office ‘consultation’ on strengthening the law on domestic abuse, and the involvement of Women’s Aid
- Leicester illegal circumcision psychiatrist can carry on working
- Red Pill UK on the Home Office consultation: ‘Con, not consultation’
- Iran: How male victims of honour killings are excluded from official statistics