A forthcoming Panorama documentary is going to be about abuse of the elderly in care homes. In the Mail Online report with video footage of ‘care’ workers abusing the elderly (link below) all the workers appear to be women. We’ll have to wait for the programme to see what proportion of the abusers overall were women. It’s often claimed that women are better suited than men for such work as they’re intrinsically more caring. Ha.
- Laura Bates – Lying Feminist of the Month
- Doris, thank you
- Interview on BBC Radio Tees about the Royal & Ancient golf club members’ vote on admitting women members
- Women murdering their children, women sexually assaulting men and children
- Monica Edwards on teaching men not to rape
- @NamuStarcraft on the oppression of breasts by bras
- Feminists: why do they make it so easy?
- This never happens
- A silly image of a silly young lady on a silly feminist’s website
- Jim Muldoon: ‘Why feminists are quiet on Rotherham’
- Aged 16-34? Have you had more than enough of Laura Bates’s everyday whining? Can you make it to Cardiff next Tuesday evening? Then this is for you.
- Mike Buchanan to be interviewed by the BBC on the historic vote in Scotland tomorrow
- AVfM publishes our new piece on our public challenge of Theresa May
- Herbert Purdy comments on a feminist journalist’s account of the Oscar Pistorius trial verdicts
- Ally Fogg: ‘Chris Grayling can ignore prison rape. Hundreds of victims have no such luxury.’
- Kathy Gyngell: ‘Carney should start worrying about the pound and stop playing to the feminist gallery’
- This site will be less active over the coming few weeks
- My challenge of the feminist behind the Mancheeze blog, over an apparent allegation of racism
- Profile of a Misogynist: Mike Buchanan
- Our public challenge of Mark Carney, Governor, Bank of England