A forthcoming Panorama documentary is going to be about abuse of the elderly in care homes. In the Mail Online report with video footage of ‘care’ workers abusing the elderly (link below) all the workers appear to be women. We’ll have to wait for the programme to see what proportion of the abusers overall were women. It’s often claimed that women are better suited than men for such work as they’re intrinsically more caring. Ha.
- David Cameron: Toady of the Year (2014)
- Intimate Partner Violence: Women are as physically aggressive as men (or more aggressive) in their relationships with spouses or opposite-sex partners
- Intimate Partner Violence: facts and statistics.
- Angry Harry interviews Mike Buchanan
- Dominic Lawson: Jobs for the girls and why it’s MEN who’ll soon be suing for sexual discrimination
- Angry Harry: What is ‘Stop Violence Against Men Day’?
- Mike Buchanan’s discussions on London Live TV, 22 August
- Feminists – what you do
- Herbert Purdy: ‘Rotherham: Girls need fathers. Hello?’
- Jo Swinson MP – Whiny Feminist of the Month
- Leniency shown towards women – suspended prison sentences
- Jessica Valenti: Gormless Feminist of the Month
- Terrence Popp’s presentation at the Detroit conference
- Lying Feminist of the Month – Roz Hardie, CEO of OBJECT, a feminist campaign organisation
- An Iranian man in London is trying to stop his wife having their baby son circumcised
- Feminists are stupid. Throw facts at them.
- Natalie Mortimer, 25-year-old nurse, struck off after she was jailed for falsely accusing her own grandfather of rape in bid to get her inheritance early
- Douglas Carswell MP defects from the Conservatives, joins UKIP
- Julie Bindel: ‘Criminalising coercive control will not help victims of domestic abuse.’
- Will the artificial womb bring about men’s liberation?