Whenever there’s mainstream media coverage of honour killings in Muslim countries, the victims portrayed are invariably women. Ali Mehraspand is an Iranian engineer. AVfM has just published his remarkable article about honour killings in Iran. It includes a fascinating account of how Iranian feminists are manipulating statistics to drive their lying narratives.
- Dominic Lawson: Jobs for the girls and why it’s MEN who’ll soon be suing for sexual discrimination
- Angry Harry: What is ‘Stop Violence Against Men Day’?
- Mike Buchanan’s discussions on London Live TV, 22 August
- Feminists – what you do
- Herbert Purdy: ‘Rotherham: Girls need fathers. Hello?’
- Jo Swinson MP – Whiny Feminist of the Month
- Leniency shown towards women – suspended prison sentences
- Jessica Valenti: Gormless Feminist of the Month
- Terrence Popp’s presentation at the Detroit conference
- Lying Feminist of the Month – Roz Hardie, CEO of OBJECT, a feminist campaign organisation
- An Iranian man in London is trying to stop his wife having their baby son circumcised
- Feminists are stupid. Throw facts at them.
- Natalie Mortimer, 25-year-old nurse, struck off after she was jailed for falsely accusing her own grandfather of rape in bid to get her inheritance early
- Douglas Carswell MP defects from the Conservatives, joins UKIP
- Julie Bindel: ‘Criminalising coercive control will not help victims of domestic abuse.’
- Will the artificial womb bring about men’s liberation?
- A vile woman tries to provoke a man into retaliating forcefully. She fails. One of her accomplices captures the scene on video.
- Positive discrimination for women at the European Commission
- Glen Poole: ‘The top 10 ways men are getting a raw deal in the world of work.’
- Science vs. Feminism