We’re embarking upon a lengthy public consultation exercise, and the related document (link below) should be self-explanatory. It includes proposals in 18 areas including education, employment, paternity fraud and domestic abuse. We invite feedback on the proposals, and suggestions for other proposals we might include in our election manifesto for the 2015 general election.
- J4MB barred from speaking to students at University of Bedfordshire
- Deborah Kendrick: ‘My evolution from Feminism to the Men’s Human Rights Movement’
- National Conference on male victims of domestic abuse: 10 October, 2013
- Belinda Brown: a critique of Diane Abbott’s speech to Demos
- Pensioner, 69, kills her ex-partner… and doesn’t get a custodial sentence