You can make a donation to support our work here
- Q&A session at the Brisbane screening of The Red Pill
- The Women and Equalities select committee is calling for evidence over concerns workplaces are not providing support to working fathers
- Laura Perrins: Wimmin-Only workspaces are glorified salons
- Philip Davies makes his debut on equalities committee
- Philip Davies interviewed by the New Statesman
- John Bercow’s ASBO warning to Paula Sherriff MP
- The Home Office is a week late in replying to our latest FOI request on MGM
- Donald Trump: ‘BBC? That’s another beauty!’
- Chris McGovern: TV’s star teacher makes brainwashing the young his lefty mission
- Paul Joseph Watson vs Leftists
- Tickets are no longer available for Norwich screenings of ‘The Red Pill’
- Recruiting head teachers: the difficult question – one man, or two women?
- Women: I want equality, but…
- Sophie Franklin, 30, office manager, went on £38,000 designer shopping spree with company credit card. Spared jail after a (male) judge says he ‘hates sending women to prison’.
- William Collins: Propaganda Rising
- Should men have a view on abortion?
- Lucy Reed: Parliament on domestic violence – it turns out it’s not so easy to ask the right questions…
- Will parties be fined for lack of female MPs? Commons committee wants at least 45% of candidates to be women.
- Hold the front page. Woman is pregnant.
- Laura Perrins: Theresa May should realise the State is the problem, not the solution
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: December 2014
A fairly lengthy but, as always, insightful and thought-provoking piece from Mr Purdy. We look forward to more pieces from him in 2015.
We haven’t watched this 19-minute-long video yet, but ask yourself, seriously – has Karen Straughan ever published a video that wasn’t well worth watching? Of course you haven’t. Enjoy.
We wish all our wonderful loyal supporters our best wishes for 2015. In the next day or two we’ll be kicking the year off with a public challenge of a prominent radical feminist, which we’re confidently expecting will attract mainstream … Continue reading
Our thanks to Tony for pointing us towards this interesting piece in The Washington Times.
We wouldn’t claim this video is altogether successful, but it hits more than enough bases for us to post it here, and it’s funny, too – largely because it tells home truths with which many women are uncomfortable, with good … Continue reading
A supporter has emailed me in response to the piece I wrote yesterday about Feminist Personality Disorder. As well as Narcissistic Personality Disorder, persecutory delusions, and victim mentality, he suggests that hysteria is almost invariably a component of Feminist Personality … Continue reading
Chris McGovern is the estimable Chairman of the Campaign for Real Education, launched in 1987. Nicky Morgan is the woeful Secretary of State for Education – also the Minister for Women and Equalities, give me strength – who replaced Michael … Continue reading
Another gem from one of our favourite vloggers, Sargon of Akkad. His YouTube channel is here.
A woman with Feminist Personality Disorder – an unfortunate amalgam of mental health issues – has won this month’s award.
A supporter has pointed me to a comment by ‘womanofthewoods’ following a typically absurd piece on the Mancheeze website. Radical feminists suffer from a range of psychological disorders, typically including Narcissistic personality disorder, Persecutory delusions and Victim mentality. Collectively, these … Continue reading