You can make a donation to support our work here
- Q&A session at the Brisbane screening of The Red Pill
- The Women and Equalities select committee is calling for evidence over concerns workplaces are not providing support to working fathers
- Laura Perrins: Wimmin-Only workspaces are glorified salons
- Philip Davies makes his debut on equalities committee
- Philip Davies interviewed by the New Statesman
- John Bercow’s ASBO warning to Paula Sherriff MP
- The Home Office is a week late in replying to our latest FOI request on MGM
- Donald Trump: ‘BBC? That’s another beauty!’
- Chris McGovern: TV’s star teacher makes brainwashing the young his lefty mission
- Paul Joseph Watson vs Leftists
- Tickets are no longer available for Norwich screenings of ‘The Red Pill’
- Recruiting head teachers: the difficult question – one man, or two women?
- Women: I want equality, but…
- Sophie Franklin, 30, office manager, went on £38,000 designer shopping spree with company credit card. Spared jail after a (male) judge says he ‘hates sending women to prison’.
- William Collins: Propaganda Rising
- Should men have a view on abortion?
- Lucy Reed: Parliament on domestic violence – it turns out it’s not so easy to ask the right questions…
- Will parties be fined for lack of female MPs? Commons committee wants at least 45% of candidates to be women.
- Hold the front page. Woman is pregnant.
- Laura Perrins: Theresa May should realise the State is the problem, not the solution
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: February 2015
My thanks to John Kimble for sending me links to some materials relating to our campaigning outside Nottingham University yesterday, at the end of which someone hurled some heavily soiled cat litter over one of our vehicles. With his agreement, the … Continue reading
The people driving J4MB are working even harder as we approach the 7 May general election, than we have since the party’s launch in February 2013. I’m now based full-time in one of the three marginal seats near Nottingham which we’ll be … Continue reading
I’ve just arrived in my comfortable room at a nice hotel in Cardiff. It’s being paid for by the BBC, as I’ll be appearing on the BBC1 programme The Big Questions tomorrow morning, 10:00 – 11:00. I can’t divulge the … Continue reading
I was campaigning along with Ray Barry and Josh Stone (18) outside Nottingham University for four hours this afternoon, engaging with students and other passers-by, and we were filmed for a documentary for a major broadcasting network. Both put in … Continue reading
Our thanks to Claire for pointing us towards this gem. A feminist genius thinks I genuinely believe fat women photosynthesize. Enjoy.
Only two journalists have ever won a ‘Winston’ award. One was Quentin Letts, a talented columnist, and author of a number of celebrated books. The other was Peter Lloyd, a journalist with Mail Online. His recently-published book Stand By Your Manhood received … Continue reading
Our thanks to P for this.
Around 90% of ‘street homeless’ people are men. It’s a scandal that in one of the richest countries on the planet, street homelessness exists. The average age of death of a homeless person is 43, compared with a life expectancy … Continue reading
Our thanks to J for this. He writes: Mike, is the tide turning? This judge deserves a knighthood, at least, for telling this women to get off her arse and earn a living rather than ponce off her ex-husband.
Belinda Brown: Sorry, Rachel, but taking a Cabinet seat then going on maternity leave is anything but feminist.
Another interesting piece from Belinda Brown. I think we can safely assume the silly headline wasn’t her idea.