You can make a donation to support our work here
- Q&A session at the Brisbane screening of The Red Pill
- The Women and Equalities select committee is calling for evidence over concerns workplaces are not providing support to working fathers
- Laura Perrins: Wimmin-Only workspaces are glorified salons
- Philip Davies makes his debut on equalities committee
- Philip Davies interviewed by the New Statesman
- John Bercow’s ASBO warning to Paula Sherriff MP
- The Home Office is a week late in replying to our latest FOI request on MGM
- Donald Trump: ‘BBC? That’s another beauty!’
- Chris McGovern: TV’s star teacher makes brainwashing the young his lefty mission
- Paul Joseph Watson vs Leftists
- Tickets are no longer available for Norwich screenings of ‘The Red Pill’
- Recruiting head teachers: the difficult question – one man, or two women?
- Women: I want equality, but…
- Sophie Franklin, 30, office manager, went on £38,000 designer shopping spree with company credit card. Spared jail after a (male) judge says he ‘hates sending women to prison’.
- William Collins: Propaganda Rising
- Should men have a view on abortion?
- Lucy Reed: Parliament on domestic violence – it turns out it’s not so easy to ask the right questions…
- Will parties be fined for lack of female MPs? Commons committee wants at least 45% of candidates to be women.
- Hold the front page. Woman is pregnant.
- Laura Perrins: Theresa May should realise the State is the problem, not the solution
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: March 2016
My thanks to The Conservative Woman for publishing my latest article on the topic of gender diversity on corporate boards, inspired by a lengthy and absurd EHRC report, nothing less than a taxpayer-funded feminist propaganda piece.
Schoolgirl, 14, cowers on the floor as a gang of 14 female bullies stamp on her head, punch her body and spit on her during sickening attack while she was en route to meet her parents
Our thanks to Martin for this. What times we live in.
Spot on (video, 4:40).
Letter to Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, requesting the next Annual Report focuses on men’s health
Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, won our Toxic Feminist of the Month award three months ago. 41 people have co-signed a letter to her. I wish them every success, and it would be good to see the letter … Continue reading
Our thanks to K for loading this video (6:50), and a tip of the hat to Martin Daubney for getting his points across well in both the pre-recorded piece and in the face of remarks from a sneering Jo Coburn. … Continue reading
Our thanks to S for this.
Why it’s important to manspread (video, 3:07).
Nailed (by a gay man).
Almost there – one last push required. We’re delighted to see that four of the 13 complimentary conference tickets ($375 donations for each) have been taken.
Good points, well made (video, 12:27).