You can make a donation to support our work here
- Q&A session at the Brisbane screening of The Red Pill
- The Women and Equalities select committee is calling for evidence over concerns workplaces are not providing support to working fathers
- Laura Perrins: Wimmin-Only workspaces are glorified salons
- Philip Davies makes his debut on equalities committee
- Philip Davies interviewed by the New Statesman
- John Bercow’s ASBO warning to Paula Sherriff MP
- The Home Office is a week late in replying to our latest FOI request on MGM
- Donald Trump: ‘BBC? That’s another beauty!’
- Chris McGovern: TV’s star teacher makes brainwashing the young his lefty mission
- Paul Joseph Watson vs Leftists
- Tickets are no longer available for Norwich screenings of ‘The Red Pill’
- Recruiting head teachers: the difficult question – one man, or two women?
- Women: I want equality, but…
- Sophie Franklin, 30, office manager, went on £38,000 designer shopping spree with company credit card. Spared jail after a (male) judge says he ‘hates sending women to prison’.
- William Collins: Propaganda Rising
- Should men have a view on abortion?
- Lucy Reed: Parliament on domestic violence – it turns out it’s not so easy to ask the right questions…
- Will parties be fined for lack of female MPs? Commons committee wants at least 45% of candidates to be women.
- Hold the front page. Woman is pregnant.
- Laura Perrins: Theresa May should realise the State is the problem, not the solution
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Author Archives: Mike Buchanan
On Xmas Day – we rarely take holidays, at J4MB – we posted a piece about a Norwich screening on 18 January of The Red Pill, financed by a remarkable and generous man who lives there, Barry Wright. He was … Continue reading
On New Year’s Eve the Times published a lengthy piece by Nicola Woolcock, Education Correspondent, about the crisis faced by schools in recruiting and retaining head teachers. At no point did she touch on obvious gender-related explanations for the crisis. … Continue reading
Our thanks to @CaptHaddock83 If everyone who read this gave us just £1 – or even better, £1 monthly – we could change the world. Click here to make a difference. Thanks.
Sophie Franklin, 30, office manager, went on £38,000 designer shopping spree with company credit card. Spared jail after a (male) judge says he ‘hates sending women to prison’.
Our thanks to HEqual for this. If everyone who read this gave us just £1 – or even better, £1 monthly – we could change the world. Click here to make a difference. Thanks.
An interesting new piece in Backbencher. If everyone who read this gave us just £1 – or even better, £1 monthly – we could change the world. Click here to make a difference. Thanks.
I can’t recall when I last read a blog post as impressive as this, published on the ExInjuria website. There are references to our position on abortion, as outlined in our 2015 general election manifesto (pp.5,6), along with some insightful … Continue reading
Lucy Reed: Parliament on domestic violence – it turns out it’s not so easy to ask the right questions…
Our thanks to Nick for pointing us to this. It’s a piece written by Lucy Reed, a Family Law barrister for over a decade, and it appears on her website, ‘Pink Tape’. The piece concerns the issue of whether or … Continue reading
Will parties be fined for lack of female MPs? Commons committee wants at least 45% of candidates to be women.
Our thanks to Mike P for this, in the Daily Mail. A link to the Women and Equalities Committee web page on this matter is here. The committee’s report summary is here, the report’s conclusions and recommendations here, the full … Continue reading
Give me strength. The headline on Heatstreet is, ‘First British Transgender Man Soon to Give Birth Thanks to Facebook Sperm Donor’. The child’s mother will in due course become his (or her) father. If everyone who read this gave us … Continue reading
The media has been full of reports that Theresa May plans a major investment in mental health services for children, to deal with rising levels of depression, anxiety, eating disorders etc. At no time has this leader of the Conservative … Continue reading